Sew to Completion


Hello Readers!!

I am back ~ I needed to concentrate on the last few weeks of school while finishing up the last 2 classes @ Soul Collections (multi-tasking, a very important skill to learn :) I finally finished the book report as a final, which ended @ 43 pages instead of the 20 required, that was a challenge for me, it was my every waking hour, and it was well worth it!!!

Sew now back to Soul!

Students completed the Art of All Classes for the year 2009; Basic, Intermediate, and Basic Patternmaking @ Soul Collections. And I am happy to say the majority are returning to the Advanced Classes. New Classes are also being introduced, i'll talk about that later.

And the Winner is.......

Adeline!!!

Adeline won the contest for Intermediate Sewing with a $40 Gift Certificate to Mood Fabric Store :) She completed her Tailored 2 Dart Pant w/Sideseam Pockets & Facing, Inside Bias Binding to finish the Seam Allowances, Front Fly Lapped Zipper w/Overlap Waistband and Hook & Eye & 3/4" Cleanfinished Hem! Like I said before, everyone is a winner, but only 1 for the prize, although i broke my own rule and could not resist giving my other student a Gift Certificate too for her diligence, perserverance, and her hard work in assembling the pant, which was very neat :) Job Well Done to all the Students!





Comments