Jamaica!


Hi Everyone!

I Just got back from vacation in Jamaica, Ocho Rios! I highly recommend vacationing @ the all in-clusive Club Hotel Riu! I had soooo much Fun! It was a definitely a needed vacation where they don't worry about a thing & neither did I.

"Everyting" is "no problem mon"

Here a short video pic of the studio of Wassi Art where they make the clay into these Beautiful Art Pieces, which of course, I bought some :)



I enjoyed horse-back riding into the carribean sea :), sailing on the Glass Boat, walking Dunn's River Falls, the pool & all you could eat!
of course the beach relaxing in my life saver in the ocean :)
and taking a tour through Jamaica's Botanical Garden, some of their trees has healing in its leaves


Yeah mon!

now back to work....no problem











Comments