Beginner's Sewing Classes

Good Day Everybody!!

"Your future depends on many things, but mostly on you."
Frank Tyger

Rene's Pincushion

Students are learning how to make their Own Patterns in the Art of Fashion Flat Patternmaking @ Soul Collections and the minor corrections that cause major fit problems in the fit of the silhouette.  But before I get into Patternmaking, I just want to highlight the New Beginner's Spring Sessions w/Soul Collection's New Sewing Project, Home Decor Embellished Pillow Cases made w/an Invisible Zipper. 


I was so excited when students completed their pillows in this past Saturday Session :) I let the students choose their fabric selection, trims & how they want to make their projects to help expand their creative juices. And I am always so impressed with each & everyone's designs!


These Pillows were all made by students just learning to Sew & all of their projects were dynamic! Friday's Sessions Class will be posted hopefully this Friday & you will love more of these Designer Pillowcases :)


Ok Next blog on Fashion Flat Patternmaking! I had to share this first ;)
dont forget to like Soul Collections on Facebook
where I will soon have video clips of Sewing Techniques.

Stay Tuned, This time I will be back shortly..


p.s...by the way, student's Pin Cushions are made from leftover scraps of fabric 



Comments